- Why should you care? "Gamefying" your work processes and performance to reward employees for on-the-job successes is nothing new in many industries. But for credit unions, it's still has that new car smell. In other words, "gamification" has barely scratched the surface in CU land. But one guy is about to change all that..
Stories of interest
- The Plastc All-In-One Payment Card Could Eat Coin's Breakfast
- Wells Fargo Employee To CEO: I Need A Raise
- The Programmatic Revolution: How Technology Is Transforming Marketing
Just for motivation
- Go F***ing Do It — Set A Deadline And Price. If You Fail, You Pay. (Please pardon the language, but this is a really compelling concept)