Top link: A Prairie Girl Goes To Nashville
- Why should you care? Jill Huls from Conexus Credit Union made the trek to her first CU Water Cooler Symposium last week. She's put together a great recap of her day 1 experience. Great stuff!
Stories of interest
- Wearable Banking: Banks Roll Out First Apps for Google Glass
- Would You Like Fries With That? Activity-Based Marketing In Banking
- First Ever Bitcoin ATM Goes Live In Vancouver, But Experts Warn Of Risks
Just for fun
- Late For Meeting (this is weird but mesmerizing)