Amazing things happen when you combine the United States and Canada.
Pancakes and maple syrup...
Bourbon and Canada Dry...
Steve Martin and John Candy...
When we formed the CU Water Cooler Symposium six years ago, we had no idea how big this would get. We've sprinkled the best of the United States with the best of Canada and created one of the most inspirational and powerful events in credit unions. As a CU Water Cooler supporter, we want to make sure you have a chance to be a part of it.
CUbroadcast recently interviewed us about this year's event, and we left the broadcast convinced that we have created the best Symposium agenda to date. Our 19 (NINETEEN!) general session speakers, include folks like:
- Jim Blaine, CEO, NC State Employees Credit Union
- Ben Rogers, Filene Research Institute
- Teresa Freeborn, CEO, Xceed Financial Credit Union
- Mike English, Turn the Page KC
- Richard Senechal, CEO, DUCA Credit Union (Toronto, Ontario)
- Charlie Trotter, projekt202
The event takes place October 1-2 in Kansas City, Missouri at the coolest venue you'll ever see. Reserve your space today.
We hope to see y'all there! Eh?
Matt Davis and Tim McAlpine
CU Water Cooler Co-Founders