The CU Water Cooler Symposium was one the most talked about event of 2010. The #cucws hashtag blew up Twitter. And we want to do it again.
Here are some details.
- We strive to create a unique experience in the extremely crowded credit union conference space.
- It will be held in Fishers, Indiana on Thursday, September 29 and Friday, September 30. Once again, FORUM Credit Union has been gracious to donate the use of its wonderful FORUM Conference & Events Center.
- It's dirt cheap. The $249 early-bird price basically covers the costs of catering. The price will go to $349 after July 31.
- 130 people came last year and we're expecting more this year. To keep the vibe, we are limiting the total to 200.
- Matt Davis and I will be your hosts.
- All of the CU Water Cooler editors are each responsible for recruiting an awesome speaker with a new story to tell. These speakers will be revealed two at a time starting in July on the Liquid Lunch.
- There is a "Be a Speaker" contest and it's different this year. We want you to create a how-to video! This is an awesome opportunity for someone with something interesting to share.
- There are sponsorship opportunities for a few select vendors.
This is sure to be a fantastic event and we want you there! Book your spot today.