It's back! For the third edition of the CU Water Cooler Symposium, you can expect another memorable and worthwhile experience.
A couple of key changes:
- New location. We're moving the event this year to Nashville, Tennessee. It will be held at The Frist Center for Visual Arts.* This fantastic facility is located right downtown and very accessible from the airport. If you are coming by air, grab a taxi, you will not need to rent a car. Check out the venue page for full details.
- Our agenda and speakers. In past years each editor has selected a speaker. This year we are all collaborating on the speaker line-up and agenda. Plus, we will reveal our full speaker line-up much earlier this year. Expect the full agenda and speaker list to be revealed by mid-April.
And a few things that are staying the same:
- Fall time frame. The event will be held on Thursday, October 4 and Friday, October 5, 2012.
- Price. We're keeping the price at a very accessible $349.
- Capacity. We have room for 144 people total. Given that we've attracted about 140 people to the past two events, you'll want to buy your tickets early.
- Hosts. Once again, Matt Davis and I will be your hosts with our fellow editors interviewing speakers and helping to ensure things run smoothly.
- Sponsors. There are sponsorship opportunities for a few selected non-competing vendors.
For past attendees:
For your continued support of this awesome event, we've got a special discount code just for you. It will expire on April 15 at midnight. If you did not receive an email with details, please drop me a note.
This is sure to be a fantastic event and we want you there. Book your spot today.
*Since we have had a tremendous facility in the FORUM Conference & Events Center in Fishers, Indiana for the past two years, changing the location is perhaps our most radical decision. After much discussion, we felt it was time to shake things up. We wish to thank Doug True and the FORUM Credit Union crew for their tremendous support over the years – this event would not exist without you!